At Thorpe Petersen Taxes & Accounting, PLLC the health and safety of our office staff and clients are our top priority. With the COVID-19 virus having an increasing impact in our community, we want to let you know how our business is addressing this situation.
Currently, our offices are still open for appointments. Here are the proactive steps we have put in place:
- All clients are encouraged to use our Secure Firm Portal to send us files and exchange documents online. You can access the portal via our website or https://www.securefirmportal.com. Should you be uable to gain access through this site, please call to provide your email to give you access. I can also provide additional access with a second encrypted progam I use for all sensitive information.
- Our offices are currently open for appointments. However, we are prepared to take our teamwork virtual. Please call us at (210)695-5094 or (210) 264-6830 if you want to schedule a phone appointment in lieu of a live visit.
To accommodate any concerns, our clients and staff may have we have taken the following additional steps:
- We have increased the cleaning and sanitation of our offices.
- We have added additional alcohol-based sanitizer around our office.
- Because I do not have other staff members, you can be assured that I will avoid any personal contact if I feel there is danger of contamination from myself.
- All tax processing can be performed using encrypted email, fax and by telephone. Our fax number is (210) 695-4935.
If you are experiencing flu-like symptoms and have a scheduled appointment, please let me know so that we can discuss options with you to ensure our collective well-being.
During this difficult time, we are committed to serving our clients and staff with care and consideration. We will continue to monitor the situation and take precautionary measures to promote the health and safety of myself and clients.
Thank you for being a valued client and for your continued trust as we manage through this time together. If you have any questions or need further assistance, please call us at (210) 264-6830 or (210) 695-5094 or email us at email@example.com.